In your role as a content marketer, you are responsible for achieving our content goals and further rolling out and shaping our content strategy. You do this as a team together with your 3 content colleagues. Where do we want to be in 2024 with our content? And how can we adjust our content strategy and content plan accordingly? Those are questions that get you excited. In addition to these issues, you ensure the translation of creative ideas into concrete content for our website, Knowledge Base and the corporate YouTube channel. To do this, you look for connections with other departments, international colleagues, growers, suppliers and your 25 colleagues within E-commerce.
In addition to creating content on a daily basis and determining where and when this content will reach the target group, you think along about campaigns, concepts Austria Phone Numbers and join project groups. As a content expert you dare to be critical and say what it means. Of course substantiated with data and experience from practice.
In addition to hard work
there is of course also room for conviviality. For example, daily games of table football take place, we have lunch together, we have Friday afternoon drinks and there are regular team outings or half-yearly company parties.
You get energy from the following tasks:
- You are the point of contact for content marketing activities and you write, edit, optimize and monitor online content;
- You coordinate the creation of new videos, work together with various stakeholders and ensure a supported video strategy (by the way, we have our own recording studio: ‘Studio 85’);
- You optimize content in the field of SEO, lead generation and conversion;
- You deal with challenging content issues for innovations, existing and new concepts, and you pick up a piece of strategy and implementation.
This is what you bring with you
You are creative and have a proactive attitude: a real doer. You have good social and communication skills. With your critical and customer-oriented view you know how to lift the content to a higher level. In addition, you have:
- HBO working and thinking level;
- 3 – 5 years of experience as an online (content) marketer;
- a good command of the Dutch language; you are a strong copywriter;
- persuasiveness and perseverance to bring about changes and create support.